Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Just a Pinch Recipe Club and other Meanderings

Wow, what a great new site I have found. If you like recipes, not necessarily have to cook them, and make new friends, this is the place to be.

I like to cook, but I like to read recipes more. My Mom used to say that I could gain weight just by reading a cookbook. I have been known to read a cookbook from cover to cover.

I found this site on Facebook and joined it about 3 weeks ago. I liked it so much that I became a premium member within a few days. Just received my "Apron" (a gift for joining Premium) and have access to all kinds of goodies, like the meal planning calendar, etc. I love being able to catorgorize my folders in the recipe section, like under Beef, I have a folder for the following, Oven, Crock Pot, Dutch Oven, Top of Stove. And the same options under Chicken recipes.

Also joined the Debbie Macomber site on Ravelry "It's A Good Yarn" today. Haven't browsed through it yet, but I will within the next day or so.

No comments: