Monday, March 21, 2011

Newest Crochet Creation

Been a while since I've posted, but I've been rather busy getting my house ready for a long-time visitor.  Finally things are settling down and I had a chance to finish this lovely afghan so I thought I would share it with you.  It's a great size, just big enough to throw on my lap and cover my usually cold feet, 43 x 61".  With the temperatures rising daily here in NC, the air is on and off all day and the paddle fans are moving all the time.  It's still cooling off at night though, thank goodness.

Here's the picture, enjoy.

000_0534.jpg

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Colors are really pretty, I'm sure Annie will love it also. :)

Quiltdeb said...

Very nice! Is that knitted or crocheted?

Quiltdeb said...

Hmmmm, I guess if I'd have read the title of the picture, I would have answered my own question! lol

River Glorious said...

Lovely afghan. :)