Sunday, December 26, 2010

Warm Pumpkin Pie

I cannot believe in a hundred years that I would be eating Warm Pumpkin Pie on this Christmas Day.  BUT, you have got to try it.  Trying it is Believing It!!!!  20 to 25 seconds in the micro and that pie is just dying for a Blob of Whipped Cream or Cool Whip, and it is to die for!!!!

When my fussy eater son visited us for Christmas, he asked if we would heat his Pumpkin Pie.  I was speechless.  Never have I heard of such an idea.  But, company rules, so I heated his pie and he enjoyed it completely.  So of course I had to try it and it was as I said before, to die for.  So when hubby wanted a piece before he went to bed, I talked him into having it heated. :(  He said, Oh, OK.  I'll try it  He loved it also.  Looks like a new favorite in our house!!!