Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Lazy Days - Not Much to Blog About

Not much to show lately.  Starting a couple of new quilting projects and trying valiantly to finish a few knitting projects.  So it looks like I will have to resort for a while to my third favorite thing to do and that is cooking.  I'll be posting a few of my favorite recipes for you all to enjoy.  All the recipes I post here in the Meanderings are tried and true, unless I tell you differently. 

I belong to 19 food and recipe web sites that send me recipes on a daily or weekly basis.  I have 15 recipe boxes among those 19 sites.  I am never at a loss for recipes to try.  Poor hubby is so patient with me, but he usually likes the new ones.   He ate half of the Raspberry Swirled Cheesecake I made a week or so ago and is now enjoying a beautiful Lemon Torte.  If there is any left in the morning I will take a picture and post the recipe for it.  It is delicious. 

My fourth favorite thing to pass my time away is reading and I am definitely not going there right now. :-)

2 comments:

Quiltdeb said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Quiltdeb said...

Awwww, come on Mom, share your favorite books and authors with us! :)