Wednesday, July 7, 2010

The Happy Knitter

Good evening and Hi from the happiest knitter in town. What more is then in life than eight knitting projects going at the same time and Ravelry to read while I am working on them.

I learned to knit when I was about 5 years old and by this time I can knit with my eyes closed. It is so funny to watch people stare at me in the doctors' offices when I'm looking around or watching TV while I happily knit away.

My fondest wish is that I had a "page holder opener" so I could catch up on my reading while I'm at it. You know, now that I think of it, I may have seen something that would do at the book store in the Mall. I will have to look that up. I'll comment on it again if I find that it is what I want.

Tomorrow in the daylight, I am going to line up the projects and take a picture for you to see all the happy projects that I have going. They range from sweaters, hats, scarves, and shawls.

No comments: